FRIDAY 3RD JULY
12.45 – 13.45
Networking from 13.45 onwards
This isn’t your normal virtual event. Join us at a private discussion where our speakers share their ideas as we take your questions. You will then experience a Westminster first – live 1to1 networking in our private meeting rooms.
- Rt Hon Mel Stride MP, Chair of the Treasury Select Committee
- Rt Hon Caroline Nokes MP, Chair of the Women and Equalities Committee
- Francis Elliott, Political Editor of The Times
- Ross Kempsell, former senior policy adviser to the PM at No.10 and new Special Correspondent for Times Radio
- Katie Perrior, former Director of Communications at No.10 and Chair of INHouse Communications (CHAIR)
With the economy on its knees and few reasons to be cheerful, the government will now turn its attention to a recovery plan. But what does that mean for the levelling up agenda and the 2019 manifesto that won the Tories their eighty-seat majority? Can it still be delivered, and if so, how?
iNHouse Communications is hosting a private discussion to explore this and more.
Your invitation is part of a new and exclusive virtual event and networking space established for 2020 by the creators of the London Lounge, a longstanding fixture of the party conference season. A bespoke event alongside a live virtual networking session, which includes the ability to instant message other attendees and arrange private meetings online during and after the discussion.
This is an invite only event and networking space, for senior communications and corporate affairs professionals, politicians and journalists.